Friday, May 23, 2008

T3-83 How crazy

CS and I went to IC's house today. I get the feeling that he thought I was a creep.

I hate it when people come over to my house and act pretty inconsiderately. There was once where a classmate and I ran over to my house during break to grab something that was due that day. I let him come in, and I went upstairs to grab my stuff, and when I came back down, he had his greasy fingers over the keyboard and was searching through my documents.

Now, obviously, I didn't do that at IC's house.

But many times I do things subconsciously, or things that I do without thinking and don't think of until much later that might seem offensive and inconsiderate to other people.

Generally, I don't give hints, I tend to be pretty upfront, or at least it would have to be extremely obvious.

I try not to, but I don't think things completely out before acting upon it.

By the way, Prisoner of Love is still second on the Oricon charts! Even a recut single from Utada could defeat Ai Otsuka, but is still no match for the power of boyband singles (Hey!Say!Jump!'s Dreams come true).

1 comment:

kellyinchina2008 said...

prisoner of love is the theme song of a new Japanese drama (i forgot the name though)