Tuesday, May 6, 2008

T3-67

I remember that at the Japanese Bunkasai festival, there was a singing competiton. A girl sang 'Time After Time' by Mai Kuraki, and to be honest, it was just as good as Mai Kuraki's original version.

And Joy won Churchill Idol singing a Hairspray song. There was a judge who said how that song showed us a different side of her, but I think it would be much more interesting if she sang 'Devil Inside' by Utada.

Okay, maybe not.

That song, though did hit number one on Billboard's Hot Dance Play, and 57th on the Hot Singles Sales.

I don't know why, but sometimes when other people tell me I'm acting weird or something, I usually have one of Utada Hikaru's English songs ('Devil Inside', 'Kremlin Dusk') or Prisoner of Love in my head.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Isaac would not approve of that song.